About Living Hope
What We Believe
- There is only one God who has existed forever. God has always existed as three persons: the Father, Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.
- God is perfect, just, and loving.
- God created our world and the whole universe.
- The Bible tells us what God has done for us. It also shows us how to live our lives. It has no mistakes or errors.
- All of mankind is imperfect and naturally full of sin.
- Because God is just, our sin naturally has consequences.
- Death on earth is not just an end - it's a beginning, too.
- Our sin has put on us a path to hell. Hell is a real place, but there is hope. Heaven is real, too!
- Jesus came to earth and lived as a man, died, and came back to life. He did what we can never do on our own-- and he did it all for us.
- No matter where you are from and what you have done, God's grace - his undeserved love - is enough for you. You are important to God and he wants you to get to know him.
- Through the Holy Spirit, God gives us faith and lives in our hearts.
For more detailed information on our shared beliefs, click on this
Living Hope is affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
Our mission at Living Hope is to share God's messages of grace and
truth in the community and world. We acknowledge Jesus Christ as the
Savior of the world. We therefore want to reach out to the community
with God's Word and sacraments, sharing what God says about us and
what we have done, and - most importantly - what God has done for
us. By doing this, we believe God will lead sinners (that's all of
us) to be sorry for what we've done wrong and to believe in Jesus as
true Savior. Our church is also here to strengthen the family of
believers in faith in order to lead God-pleasing lives and prepare us
We Invite You To Join Us
Whatever your age or background, whatever you've done, wherever you may be in your journey through life: we welcome you to learn more about God and his plan for you and we invite you to become a part of our Christian community and family.
There are a lot of different people at Living Hope. Some are perhaps like you and some are probably different. In any case, you're welcome here and there is a place for you.